Dress Code: Shorts and Flip Flops – Place: Briarcliffe College, Bethpage, N.Y.
The event features a keynote address by Mashable Chief Correspondent & Editor-at-Large Lance Ulanoff.
And specialized breakout sessions, including:
Integrating Social Media into a Traditional Public Relations Campaign
Today’s consumers look to connect with their favorite companies across multiple platforms. Having an integrated PR campaign allows the public to establish a dialogue with an organization, by bringing the brand to life. Learn how to connect and why social matters in business today. Sponsored by BluChip Marketing
- Moderator: John L. Kominicki, Kominicki Media Group
- Tim Hurley, New Media Specialist, Gotham Government Relations & Communications
- Jake Mendlinger, Account Manager, Zimmerman/Edelson, Inc.
- Jeffrey S. Morosoff, Assistant Professor & Director, Public Relations Graduate Program, Hofstra University
- Elizabeth Woodward, Account Executive & Social Media Manager, BigBuzz Marketing Group
That’s Friday July 11, 7:30AM to Noon – Tickets and additional information at Fair Media Council Summer Social Media Boot Camp.